If you or a loved one has sustained a serious injury as a result of the carless or negligent actions of another, it is important to seek the help of an experienced attorney. At the Childers Law Firm, we can examine the facts of your case, help determine what actions need to be taken, and work tirelessly to get you the compensation you deserve.
Serious injuries can leave people with pain and suffering, medical bills, wage loss and other undue hardships.
At the Childers Law Firm, we handle personal injury cases for clients in Pulaski County and throughout Arkansas. We are more than prepared to help you fight for the full and fair compensation you deserve for losses associated with your injury.
Range of Personal Injuries
Although auto accidents are the most notarized personal injury claims, they only represent a small portion of personal injuries that occur throughout the country.
Personal injury lawsuits also may be brought as the result of:
- Medical Malpractice, which can also include birth injuries your child sustained, negligence in surgery or misdiagnosis;
- Accidents involving other vehicles, such as motorcycles, semi-trucks or boats;
- Defective Products that led to severe injuries for you or a loved one; or
- Premises Injuries that may have occurred on someone else's property or due to someone else's negligence.
- Nursing Home Negligence, if a loved one has been neglected and sustained injuries and/or death as a result of the nursing homes negligence
Additionally, if a loved one has been killed as a result of the actions or negligence of another individual, an attorney can help you file a wrongful death lawsuit to help recover compensation for pain and suffering and lost wages, among other things.